Wednesday 26 December 2018

The Return of SA: I Was Not Ready Da

Like Boggler Blogger's Facebook page by clicking the link below for more post!

If you love Tamil stand up comedy, then I will never buy it if you have never once watched Aravind SA’s Lungi Dance explanation on YouTube and went on laughing and clapping like a retarded seal.



You know this man is so funny when he received 7.9 IMDB rating for his first tour titled “ Madrasi Da” in this niche market.  With the fame gained, SA is now known as the most recognisable Chennai comedian around the globe, and has returned to Malaysia with a whole new ball game called “I Was Not Ready Da”.

With “I  Was Not Ready Da” Aravind SA takes a satirical look at his unplanned success, from becoming a stand-up comic to ending up on Amazon Prime, a journey that he claims he wasn’t ready for.

“When I first started off, I didn’t expect to be who I am today with a show on Amazon and tours across the globe. I was not ready for it and that’s what the show is all about,” said Aravind SA.

Malaysian event promoter, Phoenix PR, teams up with SA for the 2nd time after “Madrasi Da” and are excited to bring his 2nd special, “ I Was Not Ready Da” to SA’s Malaysian fans.


“The atmosphere at his ‘Madrasi Da’ show in January 2018 was something that I had never experienced before. It felt more like a rock concert. SA’s shows are a high-octane affair and the laughter never stops from ‘hello’ to ‘goodnight’. ‘I Was Not Ready Da’ has already shattered the records of its predecessor and the 27th of January is going to be a special night of non-stop comedy, said Vinodh Menon, CEO of Phoenix PR.

 Don’t forget to make your calendar for the return of Aravind SA with his 2nd stand up special, “I Was Not Ready Da” at PJ Live Arts on the 27th of January 2019 as the tickets are from as low as RM90 per ticket. You know that’s a great deal for a night that’s going to be filled with laugh-till-your-stomach-aches.

Who doesn't want to kick of 2019 with a good laugh? Lesser than 30 days away, you should already be clicking the link (https://iwasnotreadyda.peatix.com ) to grab the tickets to Aravind SA’s ‘I Was Not Ready Da’before it’s gone!




Like Boggler Blogger's Facebook page by clicking the link below for more post!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment