Wednesday 15 April 2015

3 Things YOU Need To Do Every Day

We have 24 hours in a day, and during this time there are many things which we do. Some things we do for ourselves and some its for another person. Have you ever wondered what are something which you feel you should be doing on a daily basis no matter what happens on that day (excluding the basic waking up, brushing your teeth and etc). Let it be all sunshine or rainy that day, this are things you should be doing. I have listed 3 things here which I feel every one should be doing it on a daily basis and that includes myself.

1. SMILE

The most important thing I personally feel everyone should be doing every single day is to smile. Nothing brings you more confidence than a smile on your beautiful face. Make this a habit, the first thing you do when you wake up and you smile. It gives an instant happiness and if you start your day with happiness, you are bound for great. They say smiling is contagious, so why keep your beautiful smile to yourself. Smile at people you cross upon and spread the happiness to them too. It makes people's day when someone smile at the. We often ask why aren't smiling at us. For a change why dot we ask ourselves the question why aren't we smiling at anyone. Be the bigger person and smile at people you see. You never know that they might be having a bad day and your smile might just do the trick to change their entire day. You have the power to make someone's day so why not use it and be a super hero yourself


2. RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS

A random act of kindness is a simple thing to do putting on a smile. Its a good will act not measured by the magnitude of the act the nobleness of the act. Helping someone carry a pile of load over the staircase is also considered a random act of kindness because you have just help lessen their burden and that would have just made their day. You may not know each other but you have done a something good which they will remember. And the best part of random act of kindness is that it's free and you don't have to pay back to the person. Instead you pay it forward. Whenever someone does a good deed to you, always remember to do the same for another person and encourage those around you to do the same.


 3. POSITIVE MIND

The strongest person in the world is not the one who are physically built but mentally built. Mental strength is the key ingredient to be successful. The one common trait you will see among every successful person you know is that they are all positive minded people. Therefore isn't that something you want to be doing on a daily basis as well. Keep a positive mind no matter what happens. We are all bound to have good and bad things happen to us, but no matter what happens never let any event turn us into a negative person. Always speak on positive thoughts and stay confident. A smile will always help you stay confident. The biggest advantage of being a person is that you will get everything you put your mind into. Thought becomes things and that's the secret of life. Because positive thoughts attracts positive things. Remember your mind is like your factory and your thoughts are the things you built. If you can imagine how you going to achieve something than it will be translated into the real world and boom you will see the magic of life unfold in front of you and your thoughts will start to come true
 

Make this 3 things the law you should obey every day in your life and you will see how your life starts to turn a corner and things will start getting beautiful. No positive confident human has ever failed in his/her life and it's your time now be successful and happy

3 comments:

  1. Great work Sukesh Pandian. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy?, Call Mrs. Sandra now on (+2348140553826) she is genuine she has linked me up with a Rich Sugar Mummy. I never believed Sugar Mummy is real until I called Mrs. Sandra which I saw her number through a post by “MUSA SAMUEL”, who testified on how “Mrs. Sandra” Connected him to a Rich Sugar Mummy after he has been scammed online by other people, all the name of Sugar Mummy, I picked her Phone No which is (+2348140553826) on “MUSA SAMUEL’S” post/comment, I called her, I also told her how I have been scammed online before by other agents, she told me to trust her that in three(3) hours she will connect me up with a Suagr Mummy, the fact/true was I did not believe her at the first place, but I was just like let me try, I followed all her instructions carefully, within three(3) hours she trully connected/linked me up to a Rich Sugar Mummy, it was like a dream when I first meet with my Sugar Mummy who today is paying me just as Mrs. Sandra said she was going to be paying me, you cant believe this, as am talking with you now am to meet with my Rich Sugar Mummy today for the seventh(7th) time and she has been taking good care of me. please help me thank “MUSA SAMUEL” who directed me to Mrs. Sandra through his posts/comments. lastly help me thank a woman who keeps to her word, I call her OMINI TALK & DO, her name is Sandra, she is nice & genuine you can also call her now on (+2348140553826) she will link/connect you to a Rich Sugar Mummy, Alleh she is really nice & genuine may God bless you Sandra!

    ReplyDelete